Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Flashback

January 2007
Following Tony's birth, my poor war-torn body was covered with bruises.
2-year-old Valerie was very concerned & decided something MUST be done to soothe
"mommies owies"
.

When she discovered I had fallen asleep on the couch with Tony, she sprang into action.
I awoke from my nap to discover that nearly every inch of my exposed skin had been tenderly bandaged with her beloved Princess Bandaids, which she had received for Christmas.
An entire box.
Mike had the foresight to take a picture of Valerie's handiwork.

And just how did I not wake up while nurse Valerie was busy at work?!
THAT is what I call OTM.
(One Tired Mama... or is that Mummy?)


And, just so you know...
I Love This Girl!!!

(but I think you already knew that)

2 comments:

Acacia said...

That is precious! Good job, Mike! Most men wouldn't think to document that on camera!

Rydgd said...

So, so sweet! So glad you have photos to help you remember! I'm sure those first few months were a complete blur ~ gotta love those babies! Valerie seems like the sweetest lil thing!