Saturday, April 11, 2009

Life With Tony

I'm in the kitchen doing dishes
Tony & Val are in the family room talking, playing, giggling.
Not really paying attention...
doing dishes.
Chitter Chatter.
I really love their chitter chatter.
Favorite Background Noise.
until I hear this...
"I. Cut. Your. Hair."
Wha....?
WHAT?!?!


Tony thought it might be a good idea
to give Valerie a
"little trim".
Well, cut off her entire ponytail.

Luckily I caught him before I had to write another post entitled,
"Goodbye Goldilocks"
The scissors are now confiscated.
My "confiscated" pile is growing alarmingly large.
I'm gonna need a storage unit.

3 comments:

Rydgd said...

I RUV, RUV little boys! They can be so naughty!!! And wow! That would have been a dis-service to mankind to lose that gorgeous ponytail!!! So glad you intervened when you did.

Mr3Jack said...

You go Tony!

Mandy Stewart said...

I was about to cry for you.... so glad you were listening. I would have tuned my kids out and had to suffer the consiquences!