Monday, April 13, 2009

Boredom, Irritation & Serenity Now

Well, things around here
have been...


I can no longer entertain.
I would rate my patience at a -37.
(on a scale of 1-100)
So in the absence of any
motherly fun,
the kids get creative.

Doesn't this look fun?

Again...
Fun.

Why the irritation you ask?
Well, as I am typing this at
9:24 pm
my 2 girls are in their beds giggling, chatting
and being generally SiLlY.

(oh, and did I mention I still have to
caulk my shower?)

Normally, I would find this fun.
(the girls, not the caulking)
But not tonight.
Not this week.
Check back next.

Indeed I am in need of some Serenity.
Good Thing it came in the mail.
In the form of a package from dear, dear Venetia.


Yes, you read that right.
Cordless Tranquility.
who knew?

We gave it a whirl.
Thanks Jon for taking the fab photos.
(I'm not sure what we were doing with our hands, but it seemed appropriate)

Serenity
Tranquility
Now.

No comments: