Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Fond Farewell

As we bid adieu to yet another fabulous Spring Break-A-Thon, I leave you with some photo oops, I mean ops.

The Taylor Family
&
The Donkersgoed Family
(my sister's fam)

enjoying the traditional meal
at Los Hermanos.
from left to right:
Chandler, Valerie, Jon, Campbell, McKay, Cason, Chase, Courtney, Dwayne, Lori, Beckie, Tony
say "Cheese"... or "Combo Burrito"


Becca (my brother Greg's wife)
&
Beckie (my husband Mike's wife)

Has anyone seen my upper lip?
I seem to have lost it...
A group shot after celebrating Campbell's birthday at Fuddruckers (bet you can't say that 5 times fast)

Lori (my sister) & Beckie (me)
now i can see where the absent upper lip originates...
at least i'm in good company.

The fellas

The gals
T.H.E. E.N.D.

1 comment:

Acacia said...

Chandler can NOT be that old. In my mind he's still the wee little one who though the policeman was going to shoot you when you got pulled over for speeding on the way home from Belle's house! And remember when I took pictures of your hair from every angle to take to my hair stylist in LA? You were missing the same upper lip in those photos, too! :-) Looks like you had a good time!