Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Party Numero Dos

Impromptu Elmo
For the boys' family party I decided to make a last-minute Elmo cake. It was sort of MacGyver-like as I did not have most of the things needed to make the cake. So we got creative, scrounging up things from around the kitchen & voila!

I think Jon & Tony were happy with the results...
but mostly Tony.


And if you thought I had no more tricks up my sleeve....
well, my friend... just ask Jon.
I put his iPod Touch in a bin
with some heavy weights & then put it all in a gift bag.
Boy was he surprised!

Then elated.

Then back to calm, cool & collected.
(but still screaming on the inside)
Happy 16th Birthday Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This was pretty much Tony's face the entire evening.
Happy 2nd Birthday Tony!!
Happy Birthday Buddies!

No comments: