Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Little Chic(k) That Could

The first week of another
LOOOOONG tax season is always,
well,
rough.
I am in mourning.
I miss my husband.
After all, I got spoiled having him (mostly) around for the last couple of months.
I really dig this guy & like being with him.
A LOT.
The kids pick up on my moody blues & it is not fun.
No, not fun at all.
So here we are...
coming to the end of week 1.
Time to give myself a pep talk, make a choice & press forward.

I know I CAN.
by the way, additional pep talks
always welcome.
only 69 days to go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, you got the number of days correct. Miss you too babe!

Sarah Norton said...

Now I know why you were not feeling up to making dinner! I know the feeling of missing your eternal companion. Maybe that's why they're called our eternal companions, it seems like eternity until we see them again! I remember med school too well and Finals and Boards were dark times for me!! You will survive and I will be there cheering you on~you might need to teach me some good cheers tho~

On another note, I will give Liv a hug for you! Thanks for your comment.