Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Son Jon

My son Jon has been on my mind
A LOT lately.

wanna know why?
He is a Good Guy.
and by good guy, i mean,
one-of-a-kind
, amazing,
truly wonderful
,
makes a mother proud
kind of guy.
He has faced obstacles in his life with bravery & dignity.
He is more insightful at 16 than most will ever be.
He has strength of
character
& testimony.
He congratulates others on their
successes, even in the face of his own disapointments.
He is first to help another in need, putting his needs last.
He always cheers for the underdog.
He is steadfast.
He is funny... no, he is Hilarious...
in a subtle sort of way.
He cracks me up on a daily basis.
He is fun to be with.
and really, the fact that he is a
Stone Cold Fox is just icing on the cake.

He is everything I hoped my son would grow up to be.
I really like him.
I really love him.
Jon, you make me happy.
xoxoxo
mom

2 comments:

Rydgd said...

Love those awesome boys!!!
I love your new countdown for your babe, too! You can do it, yes, you can!!!

Heather Hill said...

Jon is definitely a boy a mother can be proud of. I only hope that Luke could be half as good as Jon is. I remember when he was a toddler telling jokes and throwing fits. And I have to say that watching Jon grow up gives me hope :) You guys have done a great job!!