Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Mother Dear...

Today is my mom's birthday!!
Hip-hip hooray!
I know I've said it before, BUT... isn't she beautiful?
Mom, if I was there I would...
Have a PARTY with your 30 closest friends.

Make you an amazing homemade BUNNY cake, or castle cake, or butterfly cake, or hamburger cake (complete with sesame seeds).

and
Give you the GIFT that you had been wishing for... just to see the joy on your face.

Of course your special day would end with out-of-control
!@!@!@! FIREWORKS !@!@!@!


and the traditional pinata on the head.

But... since I am here, instead I spent the day thinking of you... making your famous Popcorn Balls for my Young Women's Evening in Excellence, which I know would make you happy.

Happy, Happy Birthday Mother Dear.

I know, I know... she's beautiful.

No comments: