Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Flashback

Daddy-Daughter Date 2005
Courtney (3) was so excited when our church hosted a daddy-daughter date night. She contemplated all day what she would wear for her special night.
I took her shopping & she picked out a pink sparkly dress for the evening... her auntie V gave her the perfect white gloves... yet, something was missing...
Oh Yes !
A girl must have fancy high-heeled shoes to perfect the outfit. So off to my closet she went & emerged...
Ready for her date
(with her "Prince", she informed me)
A daughter's adoration.


Yes Courtney, you were right, your daddy is a "Prince"... charming, I might add.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

This is one of Bella's all-time favorite memories. I so wish it would happen again!

Sadly, we won't be in town on Wednesday. We arrive Thursday night. We will however be at church on Sunday. What time does it start?

Beckie said...

Seriously, I can still see Bella & Courtney doing the Conga Line. What a magical night for them! Yeah, we will get to see you Sunday... our church is from 10:30 - 1:30. See you soon!!!