Sunday, March 1, 2009

Call me Suzie... Homemaker.

As I dropped McKay off for lacrosse, Alec, one of his teammates asked me if I could make the boys brownies & bring them for an after-practice treat.
I told him I would think about it, fully intending on making brownies.
Well, I completely forgot all about it until 5 minutes before it was time to pick McKay up.
Time to break out the Little Debbie snack cakes.
(i think the apron adds a nice touch)

As McKay walked over to the team, the boys swarmed him, snatching up my delicious "brownies" and even knocking a few to the ground (which were then eaten).


Sure makes you feel good when your hard work in the kitchen is so well received.

and props to Molly for snapping this shot of the boys cheering in anticipation of their delicious treat.

2 comments:

Rydgd said...

Love all of your updates! you have been rockin' this week! Glad you could play! The pool looks glorious!

hallfamaz said...

That's the way to go! Boys don't care what it is...they just want food.