Monday, March 23, 2009

Back To Life... Back To Reality

This is how I feel the Monday after a glorious Spring Break vacation with my Little Peeps.

* 5:15 am comes waaaaay too early
* children gone... off to school
* husband working 18+ hours today
* suitcases to unpack
* stinky dog to bathe
(not gonna happen tonight)
* still fuming about my speeding ticket

All I Want To Do Is:
a) crawl under the covers
b) pretend I'm still on vacation
c) crawl under the covers & pretend I'm still on vacation
BINGO.
Back To Life
Back To Reality

4 comments:

Rydgd said...

Unpacking is the WORST! Best of luck jumping back into reality!

April said...

Re-entry is brutal.

We are suffering reality shock over here as well.

Sarah Norton said...

Amen to that sister!!!

eBay said...

Yes this was me Tuesday night. Sans the dog, of course. :)