Monday, January 19, 2009

I Can Tell That You Are Going To Be Friends

Today was a day off school.
Happy Martin Luther King Day.
So of course all kinds of shenanigans took place.

Jon & his posse hit the A&W for some grub and then home for Smallville, Rock Band and MORE grub.

McKay & his posse headed over to "Cassie's" with a quick stop at the dollar store afterward (arriving home covered in GLITTER... Macey?!)

Mike working. Man you'd think his boss would give him a day off once in awhile.

AND the Ninos... well, I can't really put it into words, but I did catch it on video.



Mr. Capn' Crunch,
meet Ms. Christmas Crunch & Ms. Mini Wheats.
I can tell that you are going to be friends.

3 comments:

Venetia said...

At first I thought they were happy meal bags on their heads. And I said to myself, "That's my girl! Miss those lunches!". Mmmmmm. Cooooooooke.

Beckie said...

Mmmmmm donuts.

Sarah Norton said...

I have to say I have never seen anything like it! What a cute video! You are an awesome mom!