Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Goodness - aka - eat candy till you puke

Halloween 2008 found us mingling with Axl (Chase) & Slash (McKay)...
and I found myself saying,
"WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, BABY!"
(no kidding)


then there was my lil' cowboy (Tony), "trick or treat ya'll"
my sweet & sassy flamenco dancer (Valerie), "trick or treat, cha-cha-cha"
and my oh so groovy hippie chick (Courtney), "peace, love & trick or treat man"


A good time was had by most** as we enjoyed yet another Haunted Heather Halloween with family & friends.


** this is Tony's treat bucket & as you can see, he really did not dig the whole "dress up in a weird costume & knock on strangers doors" thing. (he ripped off his costume before we even got out the door) Do you think he understood that he would get CANDY for playing along????
I THINK NOT.

No comments: