Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feathering The Nest

April 15th is here.
As I eagerly await the return of my hubby, I begin to prepare.
I want his homecoming, or re-entry as I call it, to be sweet.
peaceful.
happy.
(yeah, right)
Ok, well... it will most likely be loud.
chaotic.
overwhelming.
But to ease his transition I have done a few things.
~ clean & organize the house.
(believe me, no small task after being neglected for, ahem, awhile)
~ do ALL of the dishes
(again, if you only knew... we probably wouldn't be friends anymore)
~ make our bed
~ finish, fold & put away the mother lode of laundry     
~ try & keep the children happy today
~ and last, but definitely not least, primp
paint toenails
spritz, spray, fluff, pouf
Yes, I even went as far as buying a 
ginormous curling iron 
so I can be 
bouncin' & (mis)behavin'
However, one small little problem.
Wha...?
Are you kidding me?
I guess he'll have to settle for curly hair & straight eyelashes.
oh well.
Can't Wait to Have you Home Babe.
XoxoxOXoxO


2 comments:

Rydgd said...

cute post. i just hope mike still likes you with your straight eyelashes.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

hahaha this is awesome! have you ever really taken the time to read most of the warning signs on things you buy?! they are ridicuous i say! they make for a good laugh...and post!