Monday, March 22, 2010

It was Mrs T in the Pantry with a Sack of Potatoes

So...
I confiscated the red nail polish from 
Miss Vee & stashed it on the 
top shelf in the pantry...
you know, 
so it wouldn't get 
spilled on the carpet...
Good Catch Mom.
Yes, it would have been
had I not accidentally knocked
the red nail polish off 
said top shelf
and onto the tile
that Very Same Afternoon.


By the way,
nail polish remover = 
good on tile, 
bad on paint, 
horrible on the brain cells.
as IF i had any left...

3 comments:

becky said...

The EXACT same thing happened to me yesterday as I was getting ready for church. New, bright red nail polish, all over the walls, cabinetry, and tile floor of my bathroom. I used two entire bottles of nail polish remover, destroyed an electric toothbrush, and have lots of painting to do to put things back in order. What a nightmare. Nice to know I'm not alone.

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh what a mess! That's terrible. Isn' that always how it happens. You do something to prevent a disaster and yet somehow it finds a way into your day anyway.

Heather Hill said...

I've done it too except I couldn't get it out of my grout. Any suggestions? I have a 3 inch spot of hot pink grout.